Our latest quality control production photos
The car wheels polishing waxing sponge is a handy tool for car owners. The car wheel waxing sponge has high-quality and durable materials that can repeatedly use without wear and tear.
The wheel tire brush can polish the car wheel's surface and clean the dirt on the reels. Moreover, it also has a handle that can easily grip for better control.
Here are the product details of our car wheel sponge.
-Material: PP + sponge
-Color: Foam Black, Cover % Bottom Orange
1. The tire sponge brush is environmentally friendly, odorless, and easy to use.
2. High-quality polyester sponge material.
3. Wear-resistant and durable, with long service life.
4. Strong decontamination ability.
5. Anti-slip cover design of our wheel sponge.
6. Has a palm-sized rectangular handle with finger grooves to prevent dirt and to slip.
7. Using new PP material, the car wash brush has strong impact resistance, good toughness, and acid and alkali resistance.
8. The tire contouring applicator pad protects fingers and nails from oil, dirt, and grime.
9. Easy to control and locate specific areas with the car tire cleaning brush.
10. The sponge is smooth and spreads evenly - without dripping.
11. The tire sticker adopts new high-density PP material for waxing, polishing, and cleaning tire and wheel trims.
12. The auto wheel wash tool is washable and reusable. You can soak it in water or other solutions to reuse it. Remember to dry first.
13. Widely used for waxing and polishing to speed up the finish gloss of plastic bumper parts, mirror trim, rubber window trim, and other details.
What kind of car wheel sponge brush do you use to clean rims?
A flexible soft brush. We use this brush the most when cleaning the inner barrels of a wheel. And because the bristles are from a soft material, we can clean them confidently and not worry that they will hurt or scratch the finish.
How often should you clean wheels with an auto tire sponge brush?
Once a year, you should ensure to clean your alloy wheels. Once a year, you should ensure your alloy wheels are clean. Make sure your car looks attractive on the road by performing regular maintenance.
Keeping your car clean is essential to vehicle maintenance, but it's easy to forget about alloy wheels. Adding alloy wheels to your car can add a bit of style and give it a unique look. Every car enthusiast knows how important it is to make their wheels sparkle. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO CLEAN AND PROTECT YOUR ALLOY WHEELS?
Putting together the right tools will enable you to prepare correctly. It would be best if you gathered the following:
A non-abrasive sponge, rag, or wheel-cleaning brush
Dry cloth for wiping the wheels down
An acceptable cleaning product. Be sure to choose a product compatible with the alloy's coating.
Alloy wheel polish or wax.
A separate cloth to apply the wax
A container of warm, soapy water
Start rinsing the wheels with water when you're ready to clean them. Accessing hard-to-reach places within the wheel can be challenging, so you should take time and prevent damage. Use a sponge to clean all the areas of the wheel gently.
Rinse away the soap or reapply if you think you've missed a spot. If you have a brush, that can help clean the spokes.
Wipe the wheels down with a dry cloth and apply the wax or polish with a separate cloth. Ensure that the entire surface of each spin coat is with the substance.
Make the tire shine with the tire dressing applicator brush. It will give a new look to your tires. A tire shine product must add luster to the tires and extend their durability. Choosing a good product and a tire brush might seem straightforward, but how do you apply tire shine?
If you choose the wrong tire shine product and cleaning sponge, you can damage the tires and wheels. In addition, it shortens their lifespan. You can purchase tire shine from a store or easily make your own. Usually, the choice is between a solvent-based or water-based product. Yet, the latter has proven to be safer and more effective.
After you've revitalized your tires, there's only one thing left to do: enjoy them. You can save money and complete the process at home by following the easy guide above. If you need more time or believe your tires need professional care, the tire shine application is also part of professional detailing services.
How to keep the car wheel sponge clean?
Keeping your car wheel sponge clean is essential to maintaining your car's surface. The best way to do this is to use A dirty sponge that can clean with soap and water or a mild detergent. It will remove dirt and grime from the sponge, but it will also keep it soft and pliable to quickly clean your wheels without scratching them.
A sponge should clean after every use. If a sponge is too dirty, it should replace.
The best way to dry a wet sponge is by air-drying it in the sun or front of a fan.