Our latest quality control production photos
Aluminum sports bottles are an excellent choice for anyone looking to stay hydrated while on the go. They are lightweight, durable, and come in various colors and sizes. In addition to being reusable and recyclable, they can also reduce plastic waste. Additionally, aluminum sports bottles provide excellent insulation, keeping your drinks cold for hours. An aluminum sports bottle is a perfect companion for running or staying hydrated throughout the day.
Here you will find information on our aluminum sports water bottle.
Size: 7.3*25.5cm with the lid
Color: blue & black
Shape: with blue climbing hook
Sound quality: Our aluminum water bottles have high-quality aluminum, which is durable and has a long service life. The water bottle has a smooth surface, no burrs, and is easy to clean.
Easy to carry: This water bottle is light in weight and easy to carry. You can keep it in your backpack or handbag when you go out.
Perfect design: Equipped with a carabiner and can be hung on a backpack or belt, convenient to carry.
Widely used: this water bottle suits cycling, camping, hiking, running, jogging, sports, fitness, etc. It is also ideal for outdoor activities such as walking, fishing, hunting, and other activities.
What is the use of a sports bottle?
Sports bottles are to hold drinks that fuel the workout during sports. The importance of hydration when performing physical activities such as jogging cannot be overstated. Sports, trekking, picnics, and outdoor events use water bottles because of their ease of handling, durability, and mobility.
Why, recently, years aluminum water bottles better sale than plastic water bottles in the market?
More and more brands are shunning single-use plastic in favor of sustainability options. These are the benefits of aluminum water bottles and why they are superior to plastic water bottles.
You can recycle all plastic, but picking it up, sorting it, and melting it down costs a lot. Every time plastic reuses, it degrades, so you can only reuse it once or twice. However, making new plastic is cheap and profitable. Only 8% of plastic goes in the recycling bin, 16% incinerates, and 76% ends up in landfills.
Plastic is of chemical bonds that are hard to break. Plastic decomposes in 500 to 600 years. Every piece of plastic thrown in a landfill or dumped in the ocean still exists, says the Environmental Protection Agency.
On the other hand, aluminum can recycle forever. Metal doesn't degrade over time so you can use it for cans, appliances, rebar, car, or bike parts.
Benefits of Exercise
Drinking bottled water exposes us to microplastics. Microplastics have been to cancer, cardiovascular disease, and stroke.
When left in the heat, plastic water bottles leach chemicals. Chemicals vary depending on the type of plastic water bottle. BPA is in some reusable plastic water bottles. Polycarbonate plastics and epoxy resins contain BPA. It can affect fetuses, infants, and kids' brains and prostate glands.
Polyethylene terephthalate is often in single-use disposable plastic bottles, which can leach antimony. Lung, heart, and stomach problems are known to be caused by antimony.
Aluminum, on the other hand, doesn't leach chemicals. You'll have refreshing and tasty water with aluminum, no matter the weather.
Aluminum is naturally durable, unlike plastic or glass. Our outdoor aluminum water bottle has a secure cap, so you don't have to worry about it spilling into your backpack.
Besides being infinitely recyclable, aluminum keeps drinks cold, doesn't leach harmful chemicals, and doesn't spill. It's obvious why aluminum portable water bottles are better than single-use plastic ones.
There are many benefits why drinking from aluminum water bottles. These include:
1. Aluminum is safe to eat, drink, and cook from. In fact, aluminum is one of the most abundant metals on earth, as it naturally occurs in air, water, and almost all foods you eat, including fruits, vegetables, meats, fish, grains, and dairy products. Furthermore, regardless if aluminum ingests through food or water, most aluminum is eliminated through the body's waste products and is not considered harmful to one's health.
2. Aluminum water bottles are eco-friendly to help save the planet and can reuse and recycle.
3. Aluminum water bottles save a lot of money: Statistically speaking, most people can save up money just by drinking from a reusable bottle. In addition, many juice and coffee shops now give you a discount on your drink if you bring your reusable bottle.
4. Because aluminum bottles hold their temperature well, you can keep your cold and warm drinks cold.
5. Aluminum water bottles are durable: Aluminum bottles can easily withstand being dropped, unlike glass bottles which can easily shatter when dropped.
6. Aluminum water bottles typically come with secure caps that make it much harder for liquids to spill out. You can throw your aluminum water bottle in your bag with little worries that it might leak.