Our latest quality control production photos
Our gazebo tent
● Specification: 3M*6M sizes, with four nails&4pores and carry bag with wheels.
● Material: steel with grey painting finish+nylon finger for the frame, excellent durability, and solid structure. 420D oxford fabric with PVC coating top cover material.
● All-weather protection: Oxford cloth, the awning cover can effectively block the scorching sun. Seam sealing prevents tearing and water penetration along the stitching lines. Top cloth corner to strengthen the design, using new plastic parts. Surface waterproof fabric makes it suitable for outdoor use. The folding canopy tent is a reliable shelter, whether sunny or rainy, no matter what the weather is.
● Durable frame with adjustable height: Powder-coated steel frame prevents rust while providing stable support. Guy ropes and ground spikes enhance wind resistance. The no-pinch pushbuttons allow you to adjust the leg height freely in three settings.
● Extensive shade coverage: Place tables, recliners, and rattan conversation sets under the canopy to enjoy leisure time. Suitable for parties, picnics, trade shows, etc., it is perfect for outdoor activities.
● Simple & fast set-up: This canopy comes with a simple user manual that explains how to set it up in just a few minutes. It only requires unfolding the pre-assembled steel frame, attaching the canopy cover with hook and loop fasteners, and adjusting the height to your preferred shade coverage.
● Convenient storage and carrying: Space-saving when it folds. It is easy to fold this pop-up canopy tent into a compact shape. You can also take it to the beach, tailgate, park, or tailgate party with the wheeled carry bag.
● Usage: Ideal for picnics and parties, sporting events, arts & crafts festivals, backyard barbecues fairs, and festivals.
Gazebos offer a range of uses in numerous locations. For home use, they provide immediate shade in hot weather and protection in wet weather.
On a work site, it also adds another location that you can work in that is dry and relaxed while protecting you and your equipment from the elements.
If you're working in a location with limited space, the outside may be the only place to go. With our gazebo and tent selections, you can work comfortably and safely.
Available as either 3x3m or 3x6m, our select range of gazebo's straightforward to set up and requires very little help. You can put one of these in place all on your own.
Whether you're working or at home, our canopy tents and tents fold away neatly for easy storage and transportation after use.
How many people can fit in a 3mx6M folding gazebo?
Size of Gazebo (m) People (Standing)
Is the gazebo tent waterproof?
A folding gazebo is waterproof as opposed to a water-repellent pavilion. The folding gazebo has waterproof seams. In addition to being 100% waterproof, qualitative folding gazebos also have UV protection and are remarkably stable in windy conditions.
Among the many uses of gazebos, what is the most common?
For outdoor celebrations like reunions and weddings, gazebos make a beautiful centerpiece. If your yard is sunny, they can provide a lot of shade. Additionally, they can add architectural interest to an empty landscape.
Is it possible to use a gazebo as a tent?
Yes, that's correct! You have a wide variety of options. It doesn't matter if you use them as caravan awnings, utility tents, or weather protection while reading a book - an extra shelter makes camping more enjoyable.
Can you sleep in a gazebo tent?
Yes, as long as you have a comfortable sleeping bag or mattress to put inside! You can sleep in a heavy-duty sun shelter. The purpose of a gazebo is to provide an open-air space where people can read, eat, talk, and enjoy the weather.
Can I leave the gazebo up in winter?
In short, yes, you can! In the winter, it's probably not a good idea to leave a gazebo out for long periods since they are for daily use.
Do you want to camp in a gazebo?
Rather than sleeping inside a house or other structure, camping refers to spending one or more nights outdoors in the wilderness.
Sometimes it's used to refer to places people stay on vacation that aren't conventional.
Since gazebos are easy to assemble and sturdy, many campers sleep under them. They also provide shelter from the elements, so you don't need to buy an expensive tent.
Any camping trip would be incomplete without a camp gazebo. With so many uses, you'll wonder how you ever managed without this lightweight and easy-to-assemble gear. Using it can make your trip more comfortable in several ways.
Whether at the beach or in the mountains, the pavilion will keep you cool, safe from sunburn, and hydrated. Or, if you're camping in a location where you're more likely to need a rain shelter, sit under your gazebo, relax and enjoy a few drinks until the downpour stops.