Our latest quality control production photos
Cocktail shaker set
Material: Metal 304 Stainless Steel, Bamboo Smoker
Included Components: 21 pieces of bartending kit
25oz/750ml Martini Shaker*1
The filter of Bamboo Smoker*2
Double-Sided Jigger - 1/2 and 1oz (15/30 ml)*1
Stainless Steel 304 cube (26mm)*4
20g fuel boxes with wooden chips(Cherry, Apple, Hickory) *3
Set with others:
Recipe card on classic cocktails*1
350*300mm non-woven black rope bag*1
1. A set for mixing: bar tools set of high-quality bartending accessories. With our unique recipe booklet, no matter if you have made cocktails alone, you can try them without hesitation! It's time to share your drink with your friends and family!
2. High-quality materials: Made of the highest quality 304 stainless steel, durable and rustproof, which makes this set stable and an absolute snip for you. With this cocktail shaker set, you can learn all the techniques and add some flavor to your bartending process. Our stainless-steel cocktail shaker set is suitable for any cocktail where bartending is required.
3. A perfect gift idea: bartender kit would be a wonderful gift for your friends and family, whether it's an anniversary, wedding, birthday, or Christmas. With our elegant gift box, they will love your gift!
4. Easy to clean and store: The accessories material of the wine shaker for a bartender is high-quality stainless steel. The cocktail-making set's surface is finely polished to prevent rust and is easy clean. All accessories of the bartender kit are dishwasher safe to make life easier and faster.
5. Professional design: The complete kit for home bartenders. Bartenders of any level can enjoy the fun with stainless steel cocktail shaker mixer, regardless of their experience.
1. Wash the stainless steel utensils with water before use and then several times with boiling water to perform sterilization at high temperatures.
2. Stainless steel tableware should clean with a soft cloth, warm water, and diluted detergent. Do not use alkaline bleach, metal cloths, chemical rags, etc.
3. To avoid the appearance of odors or stains and to use for long-term cleaning, please clean and dry it thoroughly.
Cocktail shakers are essential tools for bartenders of any skill level. In addition to being a great tension reliever, shaking it vigorously over your shoulder creates a great cocktail.
What is a cocktail shaker?
Cocktail shakers are bar tools used to prepare cocktails and mixed drinks. With such a vessel, ingredients can be mixed and chilled simultaneously while at the same time keeping the glass chilled. When your components repeatedly expose to the surface area of the ice, shaking lowers the temperature of your cocktail faster than stirring.
Are cocktail shakers worth it?
When you shake your cocktail, your ingredients constantly expose to the ice's surface area at a rapid rate, cooling the drink more quickly than stirring. It is necessary to use a cocktail shaker to dilute your drink correctly.
Diluting your drink requires a cocktail shaker and mixing and chilling. In the shaker, the ice melts as it mixes with your ingredients, adding a small amount of water. A smoother-tasting cocktail achieves by mellowing the more robust flavors and alcohol content. Larger pieces of ice are better for dilution since they melt more slowly than crushed ice or ice pellets, which dissolve too fast and dilute your drink too much.
How to use a cocktail shaker?
Step 1: Add ice and ingredients to the shaker.
Add the ingredients to the shaker tin (or a smaller cup if you use a Boston shaker) and fill it with ice until 23% complete; if you prefer, add the ice to your shaker first. Any liquid ingredient can be measured and poured easily with a cocktail jigger.
Step 2: Seal the shaker
Using a shaker, you can place the cap and tap it to secure it. Secure the shaker tin or pint glass on top of the smaller container or pint glass with a firm tap with your palm.
Step 3: Shake your drink
Take care not to shake your drink all over yourself or your friends by holding your shaker tightly. One hand should hold each end of the shaker for less experienced mixologists.
To properly mix your drink, shake vigorously over your shoulder. Shaking produces less good a mix than shaking horizontally. For about 10-15 seconds, shake the shaker until condensation forms.
Step 4: Open the shaker
This step may require a little force or muscle. Remove the cap from your cobbler shaker. A good smack on the side may need to separate Boston and French shakers.
Step 5: Strain the drink into the glass
You can pour away as the built-in strainer filters your drink automatically. Before pouring out the finished product, everyone will need a Hawthorne strainer or fine mesh strainer.
When you make drinks behind your home bar or as a professional bartender, you'll benefit from having a quality stainless steel bar tool set.