“One of our advantages is our ability to deliver high-quality goods at low cost”
- Assaf Sternberg, Tiroflx CEO
Definitions and key terms
● Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
● Country: where Tiroflx or the owners/founders of Tiroflx are based, in this case is China.
● Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Tiroflx Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
● Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Tiroflx and use the services.
● IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
● Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Tiroflx or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
● Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
● Service: refers to the service provided by Tiroflx as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
● Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
● Website: Tiroflx."’s" site, which can be accessed via this URL:
● You: a person or entity that is registered with Tiroflx to use the Services.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you visit our website, register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
● Name / Username
● Phone Numbers
● Email Addresses
● Mailing Addresses
● Billing Addresses
● Debit/credit card numbers
We also collect information from mobile devices for a better user experience, although these features are completely optional:
● Location (GPS): Location data helps to create an accurate representation of your interests, and this can be used to bring more targeted and relevant ads to potential customers.
● Phonebook (Contacts list): Your contacts list allows the website to be much more easy to use by the user, since accessing your contacts from the app makes you save tons of time.
How Do We Use The Information We Collect?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
● To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
● To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
● To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
● To process transactions
● To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
● To send periodic emails
When does Tiroflx use end user information from third parties?
Tiroflx will collect End User Data necessary to provide the Tiroflx services to our customers.
End users may voluntarily provide us with information they have made available on social media websites. If you provide us with any such information, we may collect publicly available information from the social media websites you have indicated. You can control how much of your information social media websites make public by visiting these websites and changing your privacy settings.